Good news, everyone! We are currently accepting submissions:
- Our social media book contest :: Any form of writing, any platform or combination of platforms. Deadline is September 15.
- If you’d like to submit your artwork to be featured in sparkle + blink, check out our art page.
- If you’d like to submit an (informal) application to co-curate one of our shows, follow this link and let us know.
- If you’d like to submit writing to one of the shows, or to the book contest, you can also read on:
- Quiet Lightning is accepting submissions—of all kinds of writing—for our show on Monday, November 10th 2014, a literary mixtape @ a location TBA!Submit! »
The deadline for submissions is the end of Wednesday, Oct. 22nd.
The only guidelines are:
- Send us any kind of writing you've got. Any kind. Make up new kinds and send them to us.
- We rarely feature work that requires more than 8 minutes of reading time (this varies of course but let's say 1,500 words).
- By submitting, you commit to be present for the date: Monday Nov 10, 2014.
- Do not put your name anywhere -- neither in the submission itself nor in the subject of your submission.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We publish the accepted submissions in sparkle + blink every month. It's OK to submit previously published writings, but please let us know where they were published so we can give proper attribution. The first 100 people to the show will receive a free copy of this special edition of our book.
- You may submit audio, but all submissions must include full text.
our short film, Combustion
the generation of literature