Hello! We’re happy you’re here. Please follow the directions below:
- Below, you can find details on each show for which we’re currently accepting all forms of writing.
- If you’d like to submit your artwork to be featured in sparkle + blink, check out our art page.
- If you’d like to submit an (informal) application to co-curate one of our shows, follow this link and let us know.
Now accepting submissions for our first QL Film, which we hope to debut at our show on May 5th, 2014. Let’s make some magic:
Submissions must include:
- Any work of fiction or nonfiction no longer than 8 double spaced pages.
- A proposal
- How would you like us to convert the story into a short film?
- What are some locations you have in mind? All shooting will be done in the greater Bay Area.
- Your available hours. Location scouting, storyboarding and shooting will have to take place between February 1st and March 3rd and may take as much as 3 full days of shooting, plus pre-production meetings.
- We will work with you to assemble the appropriate cast, as called for.
- Submissions will close at the end of Sunday, January 19th. We will announce our selection on Saturday, February 1st.
Quiet Lightning Films is directed by Katie Wheeler-Dubin. We hope to make two films this year. If you have any questions or ideas, or have access to any neat venues, please feel free to drop her a line: films at quietlightning dot org.Accepted Document Types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf, wpf, odt, wpdSubmit! »
the generation of literature