- other projects
We are currently accepting submissions for the following:
For more information and to submit—by Dec 14—click here.
- If you’d like to submit your artwork to be featured in sparkle + blink, check out our art page.
- If you’d like to submit an (informal) application to co-curate one of our shows, follow this link and let us know.
- If you’d like to submit writing to one of the shows, or to the film, you can also read on:
- Quiet Lightning is accepting submissions of all forms of writing for a literary mixtape to be performed live one time only, on Monday, January 4th @ The Lost Church!Learn More »
Curated by Lapo Guzzini and a guest curator TBA soon, this special show to kick off QL's seventh year will have a limited attendance of 75 people—each person in attendance will receive a copy of sPARKLE & bLINK featuring cover art by McKenzie Coonce.
*** The deadline for submissions is the end of Monday, Dec. 14th. ***
- Send us any kind of writing you've got. Any kind. Make up new kinds and send them to us.
- We rarely feature work that requires more than 8 minutes of reading time (this varies of course but let's say 1,500 words). You may submit more than one attachment, but the word count of your entire submission should not exceed 1,500.
- By submitting, you commit to be present for the date: Monday Jan 4, 2015.
- Do not put your name anywhere -- neither in the submission itself nor in the subject of your submission.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason: email@example.com.
- We publish the accepted submissions in sparkle + blink every month. It's OK to submit previously published writings, but please let us know where they were published so we can give proper attribution.
- You may submit audio, but all submissions must include full text.