- submission details
- other projects
Feast of Words recurs on the third Tuesday of every month, and to keep their dinner party vibe there will only be 60 seats (usually they have a max of about 35 people). We recommend you get your tickets ahead of time, as there probably won’t be any left at the door. Tix are $10 in advance, $5 with a dish (which you can commit to in advance) and $12 at the door, if available. RSVP here. Get your book in advance here.
We’ve also just opened submissions for our April 15th show with Porchlight! Please send something in; they sell out the Verdi Club and their shows are always unpredictably human: each person gets up to ten minutes to tell a true personal story without notes… can’t wait to see what happens when we mix them up with writing of all forms and without introductions!
• May 4 @ Chez Poulet
- storm market st. march 2, free beer
- chemical wedding on feb 15 / submissions for mar 2 / recap from viracocha / visual art + film
- viracocha + water under the bridge
- jan 5 @ green apple books on the park
- vitriol, pushcarts, doc’s lab, ekphrasis + green apple books on the park, vids from the emerald tablet
the generation of literature