Feast of Words recurs on the third Tuesday of every month, and to keep their dinner party vibe there will only be 60 seats (usually they have a max of about 35 people). We recommend you get your tickets ahead of time, as there probably won’t be any left at the door. Tix are $10 in advance, $5 with a dish (which you can commit to in advance) and $12 at the door, if available. RSVP here. Get your book in advance here.
We’ve also just opened submissions for our April 15th show with Porchlight! Please send something in; they sell out the Verdi Club and their shows are always unpredictably human: each person gets up to ten minutes to tell a true personal story without notes… can’t wait to see what happens when we mix them up with writing of all forms and without introductions!
Help Us Bus People to Why There Are Words!
the generation of literature
Tour Through Town 2013
• July 6th w/Beast Crawl (Oakland)
• July 9th w/The Rumpus
• August 5th @ the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
• September 2nd @ the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
• September 22nd w/City Lights in Jack Kerouac Alley
• October 14th w/Litquake
• More tour dates to be announced soon!