Join us on Monday, September 15th to watch the sunset at Lands End Lookout Point, followed by an outdoor show at a nearby location featuring readings by Raul Ruiz, Baruch Porras-Hernandez, Adam Moskowitz, Brielle Brilliant, Ginger Buswell, Artie Moffa, Moneta Goldsmith, and William Taylor Jr.!
This will be a free show, and the first 100 people will get a copy of sparkle + blink, with art by Daniel Morales!
Bring a warm jacket and a scarf. No refreshments will be provided.
Sunset ~7:15 pm. Meet at Lookout Point parking lot at 6:30 and we’ll walk together to the readings, which start ~8 pm.
Note: This month’s reading is not ADA accessible, though arrangements might be possible. Send us an email with any questions.
Curation: readings by Caroline Kessler and Evan Karp, art by Laura Ceron Melo
- We received 79 submissions for this show and accepted 9 (11%).
- Return readers this month:
- Raul Ruiz (1x)
- Baruch Porras-Hernandez (1x)
- Adam Moskowitz (1x)
- Brielle Brilliant (1x)
- Ginger Buswell (3x)
- Moneta Goldsmith (9x)
- William taylor Jr. (7x)
This is our 64th show and 57th issue of s+b, featuring now 759 individual readings by 422 different authors.
- October 13 with Litquake and ArtSpan at SOMArts
- October 19 w/Name Drop Swamp Records @ The Emerald Tablet
- November TBA (and submissions will open) soon