Our incredible lineup for November 13th with The Center for the Art of Translation:
Amy K. Bell
Curated by Katie Wheeler-Dubin, Lauren Traetto + Evan Karp, the first 100 people to The Lab receive a free copy of sparkle + blink.
7:30pm, 6:45 door $10 • 2948 16th St. • $3 ice cold drafts courtesy of Lagunitas
- We received 37 submissions to this show and accepted 8 (22%). Not one of them has ever read for QL before!
- Stay tuned for the other half of the show, curated by The Center for the Art of Translation!
December 4th w/Pints & Prose (4-yr anniversary show)
- Send in some work to be a part of our four year anniversary show with Pints & Prose at Peri’s in Fairfax! We’re going to bus 50 people over the Golden Gate Bridge — in Chicken John’s bus — dinner’s on us. More info on that soon, but submit sooner! Deadline is the end of November 7th!
- If you have some extra dollars and feel so inclined, any help in renting Chicken’s bus would make our anniversary that much more special.
- Here’s a great video of what Chicken’s all about, for good measure: