- other projects
As a member of the Board of Directors, Quiet Lightning looks to me to:
- Play an appropriate role in hiring, evaluating, and supporting the Executive Director.
- Convey the organization’s work and values to the community, represent the organization, act as a spokesperson and assist in recruiting new board members.
- Attend no fewer than 2 of 4 quarterly board meetings (except for valid reasons—ideally communicated in advance).
- Attend no fewer than 50% of our shows (currently, this is a total of 3/year).
- Cast a vote on all issues, policies, and other board matters during my term.
I understand that if I don’t fulfill these commitments I might be voted off the board.