- submission details
- other projects
Posts by: evan
Help us make / be a part of our second film, a narrative experiment that investigates San Francisco’s cultural identity. Directed by Katie Wheeler-Dubin and Mila Puccini, the film will be based on true accounts submitted by SF residents. These accounts will be intertwined with video interviews to enable a cross-pollination of a variety of experiences. Read more about it, and send us your stories/memories/daydreams here. You have until March 1st.
- 5 of 12 have never read for QL before (42%)
- Of those returning:
- Peter Bullen, 8x
- Pablo Baeza, 1x
- Shideh Etaat, 5x
- Alexander Peterson, 2x
- Jon Sindell, 1x
- Kristina Ten, 2x
- Rachel Bublitz, 1x
Including this show, our 71st, we’ve presented 825 readings by 453 different authors.
Save the date: On Sunday, February 15th we’re throwing a Chemical Wedding w/readings by Sarah Griffin, Juliana Delgado Lopera, and Nora Toomey, and music by Alphadog (Kristina Dutton and Teddy Rankin Parker)!
- 5 are reading at QL for the first time (50%)
- 5 are returning (50%)
- Benjamin Wachs (1x)
- Lisa Piazza (2x)
- Charles Kruger (5x)
- Mira Martin-Parker (8x)
- Deborah Steinberg (1x)
- Literary mixtape on Monday, Feb 2
- Our 2nd film is in the works! If you submit, we’ll include you.
- On 12/28, we open the writing half of the first round of our yearlong ekphrastic project
Chemical Wedding / vitriol launch
• May 4 @ Chez Poulet
- storm market st. march 2, free beer
- chemical wedding on feb 15 / submissions for mar 2 / recap from viracocha / visual art + film
- viracocha + water under the bridge
- jan 5 @ green apple books on the park
- vitriol, pushcarts, doc’s lab, ekphrasis + green apple books on the park, vids from the emerald tablet
the generation of literature