Thrilled to announce our next show: Thursday June 6 at the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the latest installment of our Neighborhood Heroes series and a collaboration with the exhibit Beat Memories: The Photographs of Allen Ginsberg.
If you’re just tuning in, we’ve done shows in dive bars, classy bars, art galleries, [...]
Help Us Bus People to Why There Are Words!
the generation of literature
Tour Through Town 2013
• July 6th w/Beast Crawl (Oakland)
• July 9th w/The Rumpus
• August 5th @ the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
• September 2nd @ the San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
• September 22nd w/City Lights in Jack Kerouac Alley
• October 14th w/Litquake
• More tour dates to be announced soon!