- other projects
Feast of Words recurs on the third Tuesday of every month, and to keep their dinner party vibe there will only be 60 seats (usually they have a max of about 35 people). We recommend you get your tickets ahead of time, as there probably won’t be any left at the door. Tix are $10 in advance, $5 with a dish (which you can commit to in advance) and $12 at the door, if available. RSVP here. Get your book in advance here.
We’ve also just opened submissions for our April 15th show with Porchlight! Please send something in; they sell out the Verdi Club and their shows are always unpredictably human: each person gets up to ten minutes to tell a true personal story without notes… can’t wait to see what happens when we mix them up with writing of all forms and without introductions!
profile by loonarcity
- phren-Z, Live Reading
- Daniel Alarcón
- Maggie Nelson
- Martha Ronk + Brian Turner
- Writers With Drinks
- Voz Sin Tinta: Our monthly bilingual poetry series and open mic.
- POETS! – featured readers to be announced followed by an open mic
- Bay Area Generations #52
- Poets Kim Shuck (SF Poet Laureate) & Jerry Ferraz – POETS! – featured readers followed by an open mic every first & third Monday
- Red Light Lit Holiday Show