- other projects
Feast of Words recurs on the third Tuesday of every month, and to keep their dinner party vibe there will only be 60 seats (usually they have a max of about 35 people). We recommend you get your tickets ahead of time, as there probably won’t be any left at the door. Tix are $10 in advance, $5 with a dish (which you can commit to in advance) and $12 at the door, if available. RSVP here. Get your book in advance here.
We’ve also just opened submissions for our April 15th show with Porchlight! Please send something in; they sell out the Verdi Club and their shows are always unpredictably human: each person gets up to ten minutes to tell a true personal story without notes… can’t wait to see what happens when we mix them up with writing of all forms and without introductions!
profile by loonarcity
- Poetry Flash: Melba Joyce Boyd, M.L. Liebler, + Brian Jabas Smith
- Rex Renee Leonowitch Book Release/Funeral Party/Fundraiser: Oakland #2
- Flash Fiction Forum
- Perfectly Queer East Bay presents Dispatches From Lesbian America
- Rex Renee Leonowicz
- Brontez Purnell
- Timothy McSweeney’s Grand 50th Issue Release Party
- Laura Kyriazis + Zaid Shlah
- POETS! – featured readers followed by an open mic
- Cassandra Dallett