- other projects
Thrilled to announce our readers!
Those keeping score will see 15 authors take the stage at Chez Poulet on Monday, Nov 7. Of those 15, 11 have never performed at Quiet Lightning. We are still beaming from our three-show series at the Conservatory of Flowers and cannot wait to take over a different space.
You might notice another strange thing or two when you look at the roster. You might want to click on McKenzie Coonce‘s “Vines” below to pre-order the show and ensure you can follow along. You might want to save not just Nov 7, but also Dec 5 on your calendar. We’ll tell you why at the show!
We’ve been selected by 7×7 magazine as one of San Francisco’s favorite 49 charities! Voting is still underway to determine the top 7, and you can check out the other charities—and vote—here. We urge you to vote!
To know for the show:
- Where: Chez Poulet is 3359 Cesar Chavez (near Mission)
- When: Doors at 7 | Show begins promptly at 7:30
- Cost: $5 suggested, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit Chez Poulet. No one turned away.
- What else? There will be no money exchanging hands for alcohol. Let’s have a booze potluck: Bring enough to share and hand it over. We’ll pour. We’re bringing a case of the chuck. Go in on something with your friends! If you want to bring a keg, let us know. That might be excessive, but it might be generous.
- Is there more? Not right now. You can RSVP and tell some friends. This is show #23. Book 21. Thanks for everything.