- other projects
It’s true: we’re turning 100! More to be announced soon, but save the date: Sunday, Oct 9 2016! Now is your chance to be a part of it:
- Quiet Lightning is accepting submissions of all forms of writing for two special upcoming shows:Learn More »
- Our Kickstarter launch party @ PianoFight on Sept 12, magic specifics™ TBA
- Our 100th show @ Cushing Memorial-Mountain Theater in Mount Tamalpais State Park on October 9th, an edition of Poetry in Parks and part of Litquake, magic specifics™ TBA
We will be making a separate literary mixtape for each date; each will be performed live one time only!
*** The deadline for submissions is the end of Wednesday, August 17. ***
More information below:
- Send us any kind of writing you've got. Any kind. Make up new kinds and send them to us.
- We rarely feature work that requires more than 8 minutes of reading time (this varies of course but let's say 1,500 words). You may submit more than one attachment, but the word count of your entire submission should not exceed 1,500.
- By submitting, you commit to be present for the date(s) you specify: Monday September 12, 2016 and/or Sunday, October 9, 2016.
- Do not put your name anywhere -- neither in the submission itself nor in the subject of your submission.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us for any reason: firstname.lastname@example.org // 415-967-8376.
- We publish the accepted submissions in sparkle + blink every month. It's OK to submit previously published writings, but please let us know where they were published so we can give proper attribution.
- You may submit audio, but all submissions must include full text.
- The first 100 people at each show will receive a free copy of sPARKLE & bLINK.